BIG News for Competitors : Free Practice Questions Everyday
Hi Everyone ! English at Home presents a 3 months daily practice questions in Mathematics, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Reasoning, Non - Verbal Reasoning, General English ,Logical Reasoning etc. Stay Updated for more. Be ready tomorrow at 11 am for Questions. (Answers will be available under every question)
*Students from CBSE boards can check our website for Most Important Questions from Each Chapter in Mathematics. Also you can prepare for Competition Exams.
ENGLISH AT HOME
Why you should join us ?
* Latest Questions from Latest Books.
* Each section includes the following topics Quantitative Ability, Verbal / Non -Verbal Ability , Logical Reasoning, Mathematics , etc .
* Cost Effective : You don't need to buy costly and heavy books. Same content from the books will be updated here. Free content is also available for the needy students who can't buy costly books and can't go to those tuitions with heavy fees structure . Don't worry just stay updated . If your friend / family member is preparing for competition exam but is stuck somewhere in between , just tell them to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Replies will be done instantly. You can even comment your Problems . 😚
* You will also get a additional bonus as you will hear daily news from us about the competition Exams , dates, and application forms.
*We do not charge from you like other websites. Free Content will be available on daily basis.
Which Exams you can target on with our free course ?
* Competitive Exams like IBPS - CWE Bank PO/ Clerical / Specialist Officers/ RRB Officers/ SBI - Po/ SSC - CGL , SSC- CHSL , SSC - FCI , SSC-CPO / LIC/ GIC/UIICO AAOs/ UPSC- CSAT , SCRA, Railways Grade - D , MAT/ CMAT/ CET/ SNAP/ BBA/ BBM/ NTSE/ CLAT/ Hotel Management / IIFT/ IGNOU/ Sub - Inspectors of Police / CBI / SSC combined Preliminary Exam / State Services Exams / Railway Recruitment Tests / Class 10th and 12th Board questions / University Exams like VITEEE/ SAT/ IPMAT ,etc .
* Quantitative Aptitude Questions - 11 am
* Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning/ Logical reasoning - 1 pm
* Class 12th Most Important Ques- 5 pm
Schedule will be daily updated with each blog.